Hallmark is a nationally recognised Quality Assurance scheme specifically designed for Village Halls and community spaces which provides 3 levels of award, each Hall may be rated from Level 1 to Level 3 (the highest level of award). It will enable you to:
- Establish and reward good practice by raising your management standards
- Encourage improvement in establishing customs and procedures
- Reassure the committee you are up to date and correct with your procedures by uncovering any anomalies and new trustees will be more confident about joining your board because you run your hall well.
- Ensure your hall is ‘fit for purpose' which will make hall users more confident and encourage more bookings
- Get a financial benefit; some insurers offer discount to Hallmark accredited halls as they see you can negate risk by managing your hall well
It will also raise funders' confidence in your halls’ professionalism. Councils and other authorities will also see that you are well run.
This course breaks down how you can apply for the ACRE Hallmark Accreditation. It is sponsored by ACRE.
Feedback survey: Please note that there is a short feedback survey included with this course and we would appreciate your thoughts.
All Courses: By topic, Creating a business plan
How do you show provision meets requirements? Available to watch now5 Resources Free
All Courses: By topic, Marketing & Communications
Taster session: Writing your annual report - Available to watch now6 Resources £10.00
All Courses: By topic, Policies, procedures, risk and quality assurance, Compliance, constitutions & legal, Plans and planning
What does good look like - Available to watch now5 Resources £30.00